Become a Member
and mail it to:
Northwest Connecticut Arts Council
40 Main Street, Suite 1
Torrington, CT 06790
Your annual Membership supports vital services that sustain the culture and quality of life in our region. Membership is for the calendar year.
Early-Bird Registration is now open for 2020.
If you have not yet renewed your membership for 2020, register now to take advantage of Early Bird Registration benefits.
(visual, performing, literary, film, multimedia, etc.):
$45 for the calendar year
(includes organizations which have either a primary mission involving arts and/or heritage, or a non-primary involvement in arts and/or heritage, such as schools, assisted living communities, community centers, civic groups, places of worship, etc. Contact us if further clarification is needed.)
Price for the Calendar Year
|Nonprofit with annual budget of:|
- Exclusive inclusion in the monthly full-color printed Events Calendar; (dist. 11K/month). The calendar is inserted monthly into the Republican American. The calendar is also hand-dropped to regional businesses such as libraries, shops, and real estate offices.
(Inclusion is contingent on events being submitted by the announced print deadlines.)
- Premium listing in the online Events Calendar, which includes an image and a link to your website. The online listings appear on the home page, on the searchable Events page, and are included in weekly eblasts, which are also posted on our website and our Facebook page.
- NEW- this year, all events listed on our site will also be automatically listed on DiscoverLitchfieldHills.com. Your listing is added on 2 calendars at once!
- 15% discount on advertising in the printed Events Calendar.
- Discounts to professional development workshops and events.
- Potential for inclusion in articles written for DiscoverLitchfieldHills.com and other regional tourism and economic development publications.
- Other Member benefits will be offered throughout the year as opportunities arise. These may include discounts on tickets to Arts Council fundraising events and other area offerings.
Your Membership also helps the Council continue to provide:
Ø Arts Night Out Networking Events
Ø Annual Make Music Day NWCT
Ø Litchfield Hills Creative Awards
Ø CT Office of the Arts Grant Information Sessions
Ø The monthly print calendar and weekly event emails
Ø Weekly CultureBEAT email blast
Ø Personal guidance and advising to regional artists and arts organizations
Ø Advocacy efforts on behalf of arts and culture state-wide